Monday, February 1, 2010

Parrot

Miss K

Sorry I haven't written in a while, it's been Auckland Anniversary Weekend filled with pouring rain and moving sisters and gf's into their new houses. Yes I am a good sister and friend ;) Plus I have really sore arms which is great, it means I worked some muscles!!

I bet your fringe is gorgeous, mine wont even grow and it's doing my head in, considering I am a bridesmaid in 7 MONTHS. I will have to get extensions for the wedding.

Nef is great, he is so cute. Cam had this remote control helicopter and Nef could not take his eyes off it. "Copda, heeellleeeeecopda." haha

Mum and I were talking about my sisters ungrateful friend (long story) and we were saying how she wasn't so nice, then I said to mum "be careful what you say...you know who might start repeating". Mum replies" No he wont!." Followed by my nef repeating "No he wont!" Ah yes he will, and you know kids they store little things up in their chubby little brains and repeat them a few days later infront of the person you were talking about...he is like a little fat parrot!

Off home now
xA

No comments:

Post a Comment