Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Duathalon

So my Cam did a Duathalon last night, down at Kohi beach, it was 24 degrees, gorgeous night. I quickly rushed home from work, grabbed the Mini and Jemima, (Mouse stayed at home) and drove down to watch.

I met up with our friends down there and their dogs and we watched him come out of the water. I must admit, it was a bit of a turn on seeing your man running out of the water. I bought him an Orca outfit for his birthday last week and I cannot tell a lie it looked quite delish! haha.

So anyway I think I might do the next one in 2 weeks time. I've started walking every lunchtime with a girl from work, yesterday we did 7 kms around the outskirts of town. I say all this but after I watched Cam do his thing last night I went and had Burger Fuel and Movenpick to celebrate. I even said to our table that I could eat another one, they all laughed but I actually meant it. I had to have a ciggarette to stop myself.

I have my nephew for the night tonight, I just called Cam and told him, he said " Is he going to be sleeping in his cot?' I said "Yeah, sure he is!". He isn't, he will be sleeping with us. I love having his little cute chubbiness curled up into me when he stays over. And he always wakes up in the morning giggling. Did I tell you he calls me "Teta"? It's aunty in croatian, pretty sweet really. I want my own baby.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment